Orders are delivered to the different shipping companies in 3-10 days, depend in wich country you live, provided that the products are in stock and unless they are made on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
In these cases, the orders will be delivered to the transport company on the first working day after the day of placing the order.
Delivery times depend on the chosen shipping method.
It must be taken into account that the periods indicated are computed on working days and that they may be affected by local or national holidays.
As a general rule, packages are sent within 24 hours of receipt of payment, through the Correos parcel service. We will deliver your order within 48 hours after shipment confirmation in most cases (within the Peninsular territory), the delivery time may increase depending on the location of the product and the destination of the delivery on certain occasions (for example, shipments bound for Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands).
Inclement weather can also cause occasional delays.
We will always provide you with the tracking code associated with the shipment of your order, so that you can check the status of the package at all times.
Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs. We advise you to group all your items in the same order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will apply for each one individually.
We will send you the items well protected.
All orders with a delivery destination outside the EU are subject to control by Customs, as long as they contain GOODS.
Keep in mind that all merchandise, even those purchased online, may be subject to restrictions and the payment of customs and management amounts by Correos depending on the content, value and other criteria that Customs applies to shipments. These expenses include the following:
• Import customs expenses according to current legislation:
- Payment of customs duties (community tax of the European Union) depending on the content of the shipment.
- Payment of national taxes (VAT) or local taxes, as appropriate.
- Payment of special taxes: tobacco, alcohol,…
• Expenses of the parcel company for the management and treatment of shipments with customs procedures:
- Processing of the Single Administrative Document (DUA) of Import (Simplified DUA Rate or Ordinary DUA Rate).
- Fee for presentation to Customs.
- Any other expense derived from the necessary procedures for the customs management of the shipment.
• For objects purchased online or in shipments with merchandise, it is essential to present the commercial invoice or proof of payment online.
It is the costumer's responsibility to know the import conditions of their shipment (prohibitions, restrictions, limitations, etc.) and to find out about the documents that may be required upon arrival, such as a commercial invoice, certificate of origin, licenses, special control authorizations border, etc. and provide any information required by the carrier or by the destination tax office when making the purchase.