This legal notice includes the general conditions that govern access and use of the website, www.brickmarkt.com.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the company is set out below.
Name: RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L.
Nif / Cif: B90413311
Registered Office: Calle Camino Empedrado nº3, Pol. Industrial Parque Plata 41900 Camas, Seville
Email Address: email@example.com
The access and use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website. .
The user accepts that access to this website and the contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility.
Users access the website freely and free of charge, although RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. reserves the right to limit your access to certain content or services, requiring the registration of your data prior to access.
RC TOYS AND CARDS SL reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, services and the conditions required to use them when it deems appropriate or in order to adapt to the future legislative and technological changes. These modifications will be valid from their publication on the website.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to this website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance reasons, due to power failures, or for any other reason. Said interruption may be temporary or permanent, in which case such circumstance will be communicated to the users, who may suffer the loss, if any, of the information stored in the different services, without giving rise to any compensation.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. For these purposes, all the information sent TO CUSTOMERS on behalf of the company will not be considered as commercial communication, provided that its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the client and the company, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. holds the ownership of this website. All industrial and intellectual property rights on this Internet portal are legally reserved, so that access to it or its use, by the user, should not be considered, in any way, as the granting of any license of use or right to any asset.
Users of the website may only make private, personal or professional use of its contents. The use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illicit purposes is absolutely prohibited.
Acts of reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website may not be carried out without the prior written consent of RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L.
The reproduction of the contents of the website is prohibited, unless it is legally permitted and the source is cited or, failing that, the contrary is authorized in writing. In those cases in which the necessary prior written authorization is produced, said authorization will replace the aforementioned general prohibition and will clearly mention the possible restrictions of use.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. will not assume any responsibility derived from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
The contents incorporated into the website have been prepared at all times in good faith with the purpose of providing information to users, for which RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility regarding the integrity or accuracy of the aforementioned information nor does it guarantee the accuracy or updating of the information that can be obtained from it, which may be modified without prior notice. Nor is it responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that the website may contain.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. is not responsible for the misuse that users may make of the website.
- Responsibility for the operation of the website. RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. will try to minimize the problems caused by technical errors, being able to proceed to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations, without this causing any compensation to the user for these concepts. It is noted that some information contained on this website may have been created or collected in files or formats that are not error-free, so it cannot be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by such problems.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. does not assume any responsibility regarding the damages that could be caused to the user as a result of the consultation of this web page, or of those other external ones that are forwarded.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. will not be responsible in case of interruptions of the service, or malfunction of the same that have their origin in cases of fortuitous event, force majeure or other causes beyond its control.
- Responsibility for the use of links: RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside of it, or from any other mention of contents external to this site. In the event that RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. proves by any means the illegality of the web page, or that it damages goods or rights of a third party susceptible of compensation, the company will suppress or disable said link.
The presence of other links on the website is for informational purposes only, in no way constituting an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on the destination website, and in no case do they imply support for the persons or entities that are authors of such content or owners of the sites where they are found.
In this way RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. is not responsible for the content and availability of the websites to which it links outside its page, for any damage or loss that may arise from the connection or from the use of any content, product or service available on the websites to which links are directed.
Visiting the website does not imply that the user must provide any information regarding their identity, and it cannot be associated with a specific user by the company. In the event that personal data is provided, these data will be collected and used in accordance with the limitations and rights contained in the aforementioned data protection standard.
Users who provide personal data clearly, accurately and unequivocally consent to these conditions.
1. Data Collect. The collection of personal data will be carried out solely and exclusively through the forms published on the web and the emails that users can send to RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. will keep your data once the relationship with the user has ended in order to comply with the necessary legal obligations. In turn, it will proceed to the cancellation of the data collected when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
2. Information security. RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. has developed all the technical and organizational systems and measures within its reach, provided for in the personal data protection regulations to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided by the user. or visitor. However, the user or visitor must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
3. Confidentiality and professional secrecy. The private communications that could occur between the RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. and users or visitors will be considered confidential. Access to this information is restricted through technological tools and through strict internal controls.
4. Links to other websites. This website may contain links to other sites. It is reported that RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. has no control over, and bears no responsibility for, the data protection policies or measures of other websites.
5. Rights of users. The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided, the rights recognized by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if pertinent. The rights of cancellation, opposition and revocation of the consent for the assignment may be exercised by the user, and where appropriate whoever represents him, by means of a request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI, to the address of the headquarters of RC TOYS AND CARDS SL above indicated.
RC TOYS AND CARDS S.L. informs that the personal data collected, when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected, will be canceled in accordance with the regulations for the protection of personal data.