With 24 daily gifts to be revealed, the play possibilities grow every day.
Harry Potter film scenes to create
Starting on December 1st, there’s a door to open each day with a surprise Harry Potter toy hidden inside. The toys include 7 minifigures – Harry Potter, Sirius Black™, Moaning Myrtle™, Lord Voldemort™, Horace Slughorn, Nymphadora Tonks™ and Neville Longbottom™ – and iconic items from the Harry Potter films. The first 3 toys make a scene from the first film, the next 3 days make a scene from the second film, and so on. As Christmas Day approaches, kids will be able to create more magical film moments and combine the toys to conjure up endless enchanting adventures of their own. There’s even a board game to play once all the doors have been opened. With so many ways to play, the magic will last all year!
- A magical build-up to Christmas – Behind every door of the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar (76404) is a surprise toy from the Harry Potter films
- Includes 7 minifigures – Harry Potter™, Sirius Black™, Moaning Myrtle™, Lord Voldemort™, Horace Slughorn, Nymphadora Tonks™ and Neville Longbottom™, plus iconic items from the Harry Potter films
- Film scenes to build – Toys from the first 3 days make a scene from the first film, the next 3 days make a scene from the second film, etc. Kids can also conjure up endless adventures of their own
- A gift that lasts all year long – The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar is a pre-Christmas treat for any young witch, wizard or Muggle™ aged 7+
- Many ways to play – The toys from this festive calendar combine easily with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets to provide even more play-and-display possibilities
- Game included – Once all the doors have been opened, there’s a game included for kids to play using their newly acquired Harry Potter™ toys
- Part of an extensive range – LEGO® Harry Potter™ playsets put favourite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and Muggles™
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
No customer reviews for the moment.